Thursday 5 April 2012

a shoulder t0 cry on

bef0re I start...just wanna say that maybe my english habit just t0o hard to throw away...s0 swey la kal0 pning sket.....haha...ala Malays must learn english kn....

hurmm...this s0ng...
maybe it's unc0mparable t0 many teenagers...fyi I'm a evergreen kind 0f guy...s0 oldies and sentimentals are my favourite genre....haha...and considering my friend Athira trying t0 expose t0wards bigbang or korea la...I quietly enj0y some of their s0ng...so thanx thira 0ii...haha....anyway..4 this song....this is a heart warming s0ng actually....the rhythm makes you s0meh0w felt emoti0nal...haha...but it als0 give a great feeling and a sense of appreciation t0wards what you have...especially your friends...btw...sorry 4 the lenc0ngan...haha...I supp0se to write b0ut the related bl0gs...but maybe I slid in a few events...ala sume 0wg wt cm tu kn...bl0gs bec0ming on9 diaries.....

here's the lyric.....
Life is full of lots of up and downs, 
 And the distance feels further when you're headed for the ground, 
 And there is nothing more painful than to let you're feelings take you down, 
 It's so hard to know the way you feel inside, 
 When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide, 
 But you might feel better if you let me walk with you by your side, 
 And when you need a shoulder to cry on, 
 When you need a friend to rely on,
  When the whole world is gone,
  You won't be alone, cause I'll be there, 
 I'll be your shoulder to cry on,
  I'll be there, 
I'll be a friend to rely on,  
When the whole world is gone, 
 you won't be alone, cause I'll be there. 
 All of the times when everything is wrong And you're feeling like
 There's no use going on  
You can't give it up I hope you work it out and carry on 
 Side by side, 
With you till the end 
 I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand 
 no matter what is said or done 
our love will always continue on 
 Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
  everyone needs a friend to rely on 
 When the whole world is gone 
 you won't be alone cause
 I'll be there
  I'll be your shoulder to cry on 
 I'll be there 
 I'll be the one you rely on 
 when the whole world's gone
  you won't be alone 
 cause I'll be there! 
 And when the whole world is gone You'll always have my shoulder to cry on....

there....
it's quite extraordinary...the w0rds la...s0mehow words can suddenly t0uch your heart that even when 0thers couldn't....s0 this s0ng maybe 0ld..but d0n't l0ok at the mel0dy, or the release date, or the age 0f the singer n0w...but l0ok int0 the w0rds....it really means a l0t....

here's a glimpse 0f tommy page...
haaa...believe it!!!...
anyway....
t0 my best friend...you kn0w I'll always appreciates you and always will be...and 0f course I'm very thankful that you always here with me...I h0pe I can be with you lak...and t0 all you f0lks out there.....appreciates the friendship that you have.......

2 comments:

  1. ana rasa terharu anta tulin nama ana kt cnie..btw,lagu evergreen pun ok..bole kwn dgn abg n mama ana la~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...really??...s0 xleh kwn ngan anti la...hahaha^^

      Delete