Sunday 8 April 2012

MY koReAn friend.....

haha....this is 0ne of the m0st weirdest entry......I've never th0ught of c0ming up with a k0rean entry....actually I'm n0t going to write b0ut k0rean m0vies la.....this is a tribute t0 my 'k0rean' friend...haha

here's a little st0ry la.....haha....I w0nder h0w and why suddenly she p0ps up and p0sted k0rean vide0s...bigbang t0 be exact....haha....but at first I just ign0red and like la....haha(swey yekkk...xde msa la..haha)...but then after s0metime....I felt guilty.because I saw her enthusiasm towards this music...and the eff0rt to p0st at my wall all this vide0s....s0 I watch la.....and the first s0ng I watched...caught my attenti0n...and suddenly I've spent a few h0urs watching all the bigbang vide0s she p0st on my wall....and even g0 to her pr0file t0 view s0me 0f the vide0s....because my lappy is a bit sl0w when br0wsing through youtube....

haha...anyway....last night s0mehow I w0ke up at 4 in the m0rning....came d0wn stairs...and suddenly I've the urge t0 watch channel S....(ala 393 tuhh..haha)...and watched running man....hahaha....epis0de 62...that features...BIGBANG....it was a miracle...haha...but s0mehow I missed the Lazio VS Napoli game....and Zarag0za VS Barca.....just t0 watch an hour of BIGBANG VS RUNNING MAN...actually I've watched the series and quite f0nd of it...haha.....but this time it was different....because maybe I want t0 show my appreciati0n t0wards my k0rean friend....haha....s0 I spent an hour and watched....and I was laughing happily at 4 in the m0rning...haha......

hadehh....they're really are funny and wacky....
now maybe there's a chance 4 me t0 expl0re BIGBANG....haha....bc0z 4 the first time...I've watched their n0rmal life....not their vide0s zings...haha....and maybe s0meday I'll j0in you....haha...(becoming their fans la...hadehh)....haha...I wr0te this entry...bec0z...I'm a man who appreciates..woman...and try t0 impress them...(not mnggtai la...haha)....so that I can tebus blik all the l0st time....because I am afraid t0 face w0man especially in 1on 1 situation.....haha...fyi there's 3 reas0n why I seld0m talk t0 girls...haha...
1)because I d0n't kn0w what address them.....
2)because I d0n't know what t0 say...
3)because I d0n't want to hurt them....(eventhough I had...huhu)
anyway.....here's some last w0rd....thanx 4 giving me a new perspective.....and thanx 4 intr0ducing t0 a new exciting w0rld....haha.....
haha....I'm fighting a l0sing battle...
haha...mybe they will be my new her0....haah...but f0r now...I'll stay true...t0 my Angl0-saxon route...haha...
p/s.....weyy I've mem0rise their names fr0m last night sh0w....ak xcek intrnet p0n tau....tgk arr....
dy ad G-Dragon, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and T.O.P (somehow I lke TOP...mybe bec0z he's quiet....lke me....haha...)....thanx Amirathira h0ii....haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment