Wednesday 11 April 2012

my first full Korean drama....haha

I kn0w!!!....am I getting K0rean addicted???....it's just 0ne of those things that you just can't explain....but s0mehow...everyday I would tune 393 and see any drama....just n0w I watched MTV b0ut BIGBANG comeback sh0w....(haha...slepas thira hbaq tune t0 it...haha)...and I watched it eventhough it was Andrew Zimmern time...haha....actually this entry is b0ut my first full length k0rean drama...haha...I think the m0st l0ngest epis0des I've watched is BRAINS....and it's one 0f my favourite show....allth0ugh I couldn't watch the full length...(anyone???...help me please gimme s0me links...huhu)
haha...best n inf0rmative...
but that's not t0day's st0ry....t0day it's b0ut a very R0SY story....yes you read it well...it's r0sy n I have t0 say it t0uch my feminine side...(i mean my sentimental side...huhu).....haha...it's a 20 episode st0ry that g0es around a pil0t, Kim Yoon Sung who falls in l0ve with his c0-pilot Han Da Jin.....it's a twisting st0ry with tragedies that primarily link with the flight business.....
Kim Yoon Sung n Han Da Jin
haha.....it's a cute st0ry...I mean really..haha...0k so one day Kim Y0on Sung was involve with an accident that killed Han Da Jin's m0ther....and it really hurts her...and the c0mpany's b0ard especially the chairman's daughter, Hong Mi Joo...whom actually l0ve him t0o....Mi Joo was planning to oust Yoon Sung and Da Jin because she was jeal0us and hurt....s0 everything was quite h0rrendous....Yoon Sung have to give up his favourite career while Da Jin was hurt to know the truth b0ut Yoon Sung and the fact that Mi Joo wanted to oust her....and then Da Jin look for comfort in the form of her friend (whom also l0ves her..) Kang Dong Soo...Dong Soo was Yoon Sung best friend and s0 Dong Soo kn0ws how hurt Yoon Sung was...so he f0rget b0ut his l0ve towards her so that Yoon Sung could be with her....haha I kn0w it's quite pening la...tp kal0 nk clearer tgk la sndiri...haha

anyway the r0sy part was the ending (I watched it at 4.00 am again..haha during the chelsea game..)..it was just s0 sweet...how Dong Soo forget his l0ve so that Y00n Sung c0uld be with her....and s0mehow Da Jin realizes that she couldn't f0rsake the past...bec0z it had already passed...she realizes that she l0ves him...and s0 you get the p0int......nsib bek la wktu tu xde 0wg...haha...smpat la trik tisu....haha...ala real man cry you know!!!.....haha...but it's really is a great st0ry....n I h0pe you'll l0ve it t00....insyaallah...haha...
haaa...
n0w I understand why girls s0mehow l0ve to watch k0rean dramas...but remember!!!...jgn tgk jerr...tgk n hayati.....haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment