Saturday 14 April 2012

BIGBANG!!!!!!!!

haha....I'm bursting in laughter n happiness t0day!!!!....s0mehow I just have t0 accept that MAMAT2 MATA SEPET DAH MENANG!!!....menang pe ek???....haaaa...t0day I'll tell you all a little b0ut my pers0nal music chart...ni mmg reality yg trbuku dlm hati....jeng3.....but 0nly top 10 jerrr ana buh..

Amir's Music Chart....
10---->Pixie Lott ft GD n TOP Dancing on my 0wn....
9------>Eagle Hotel California
8-----> Tommy Page A Shoulder to Cry on
7----->Johnny Horton The Battle Of New Orleans
6---->Don Mclean Vincent
5---->Plain white T's 1234
4----> Eminem mocking bird
3----->Eminem when I'm gone
2----->THE BEATLES ALBUM......(sume lgu la...haha)
1----->BIGBANG BLUE.....

haaaa.....th0se who knew me...mmg t0khojot nk mmpuih la.....haha...but these are all my fav0urite s0ng!!....n fyi the #1 s0ng climbed the ladder like hell....iyela...let me tell you a little st0ry bout the #1 song....

it all started with Athira (dy lg...hadehh)...ala spe lg nk pr0mote bigbang nihh...haha....but the first time she p0st the video on my wall..I didn't watch it thoroughly la....just watch2 ayam la....tp 0ne day she t0ld me to watch the MTV sh0w bout BIGBANG comeback c0ncert...s0 I watch...n at the last vide0....jeng3...it struck me!!!!....haaa...it feels like the rain has g0ne away n rainb0ws filled my heart...(haha...metaph0ric sket..)...but really....I was dumbf0unded...haha...n ran t0 my ph0ne....tr0s msg T0K GURU BIGBANG....lgu pe tuhh???...n mula la my l0ve story (haha...0k2 sorry 0ver sgt...but hey...nk wt cm mne)....tp mmg bt0l la it's bec0ming my fav0urite s0ng...I d0n't kn0w why....hadehh...

n the list d0esn't include nasyids n lgu2 melayu....sbb s0mehow I d0n't feel c0mfortable...with making charts that includes nasyid...it's quite disturbing....n n0t the right thing t0 do la...haha...anyway...these are the s0ngs...n the #1 s0ng really deserves it place up there....
asenye ni la c0ver album....tk0t jgak...haha
anyway....KUDOS to bigbang 4 giving us this nice s0ng...n of course winning the AMC...haha....n thanx t0 tok guru Amira for intr0ducing me to this w0rld....n thanx for all of you reading this.....n thanx I Tune 4 offering the best music inf0...(haha...mcm advertising lak...)....s0 h0pe you enj0y yhe s0ng....

No comments:

Post a Comment