Thursday 8 March 2012

a new friend....haha

a sh0cker of the day......
huhu I just d0n't know what t0 say but last night I just have the biggest shock of my life..(not entirely la...haha)...faceb0ok is really a funny place if you thought deeply about it.....hurrmmm it's a place where lovers met one an0ther through IMD..(instant message dating..huhu??) and of course ex lovers met one an0ther....this what suprises me the m0st....

what happened???
hurmmm I met a new friend on faceb0ok and everything was going well and I thought maybe this friend of mine was just an0ther faceb0ok f0lks who just like to meet new people...s0 I thought maybe I must play nice with her...hurrmmm...anyway....suddenly she cracks it....hurrmm....she t0ld me how I resembled her bel0ved friend....and shockingly really identical....

reacti0n???
hadehh.....I really d0n't know what t0 say....but what I do know is that I am really sh0cked but at the same time I felt cm sweet lak....haha....but I really d0n't want her t0 make believe that I was her long lost friend I just want her to believe that I, Amir am his friend...haha....just for the sake of reality that is...

huh....mmg tokh0jot la ana...
hurmmm....
actually there's no pr0blem for me if she wants to make me as her bestfriend or whatever but really the reality of why I was her friend was quite sweet though and t0uching,, this is my third time that I really felt appreciated by someone....(after my family and best friend...huhu).....haha....I really am speechless and just d0n't know what t0 say......
hurrmmm.....maybe this is something special....huh
t0 those who read this......
kdang2 prtemuan nihh kita xjgka tau.....maybe kita akn jumpa sese0rg yg kita benci or mgkin future wife or husband....tp pertemuan mmg xbleh dielakkan.....prtemuan hnya bleh diperbt0l jerr bkan dielakkan....haha s0 teman2 yg baca la bnde nihh just try t0 appreciate what you already have and try t0 accept new things without hesitant....and of course try not to be prejudice..(ni nsihat khas besfwen ana..huhu)....hurrmmm...

tribute t0 my new friend....
if you're reading this just remember that I'm ready and n0t worried bout being ur friend.....I'm s0rry if ever I hurt y0ur feeling I just want you t0 know that 0nce you're my friend, you're always be one...(ayt bestfwen ana gak...maap mkcik yekk..huhu)......
here's 4 you...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment